All you need is a computer and access to internet, if however you are still "old school" and prefer a printed manual - please click here for printed Microsoft Office manuals or here for printed Soft Skill manuals.
With the fast paced modern world, the need for flexible education is more in demand than ever before. With our very affordable E-Learning Platform you have access to:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS OneNote
- MS Outlook
- MS Publisher
- MS Access
- MS Visio
- MS InfoPath
- MS SharePoint
- MS Windows
- MS Business Contact Manager
Soft Skills Courses:
- Business Skills
- CRM Sales & Marketing Skills
- Financial Skills
- Human Resources Skills
- Internet Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Office Admin Skills
- Personal Development / Life Skills
- Presentation, Training & Facilitation Skills
A Certificate of Completion will be issued on completion of each of the courses.
Our strategic training partner :
- is a Member of the Association of Private Providers of Education, Training and Development.
- have been granted provisional registration with the Department of Education as a Private Further Education and Training College in terms of Section 31(3) of the Further Education and Training Act, 2006 and Regulation 12 (4)(b) of the Regulations for the Registration of Further Education and Training Colleges, 2007.
- Registration Certificate No: 2010/FE07/076.
- is an accredited Microsoft Academy and a CompTIA member.
- is a proud partner of the Department of Education - Gauteng North
Kindly speak to your Keesta Edu-Agent should you require more details before signing up for this amazing, affordable opportunity to enhance your career opportunities.
Founder of Boekhoukursusse